Pump Systems Matter, part of the Hydraulic Institute (HI), has announced the date of the Pump Testing for Rotodynamic Pumps webinar. The session will be held Aug. 14, 2013 at 1 p.m. ET and will be led by Jim Swetye of Pentair Water. It will cover the scope of the recently published Rotodynamic Pumps for Hydraulic Performance Acceptance Tests (ANSI/HI 14.6–2011) Standard.
The 75-minute webinar will also cover various aspects of the standard including:
- Terms and definitions associated with the standard
- Guarantee point and duty points for pump acceptance tests
- Permissible amplitude of fluctuation of measurement uncertainty
- Performance test acceptance grades and tolerances
- Default test acceptance grades in appropriate situations
- Usage of ANSI/HI Standard 14.6 to follow the prescribed testing procedures and
- Usage of ANSI/HI Standard 14.6 to analyze the results from testing.
The webinar costs $79 for non-HI members and $59.25 for HI members. Advance registration is required. All registered participants will receive a 20 percent discount code to use towards the purchase of the Rotodynamic Pumps for Hydraulic Performance Acceptance Tests (ANSI/HI 14.6–2011) standard in their registration confirmation e-mail and 1 Professional Development Hour (PDH) credit upon completion of the session. Registration is now available at the session registration page through the HI eStore.
Pump Systems Matter is a nonprofit educational organization established by the Hydraulic Institute with leading utilities and energy efficiency organizations that educates the industry on the benefits to pump systems optimization and energy efficiency to improve bottom-line savings for end-user companies. For information and registration details on upcoming educational offerings, visit www.pumpsystemsmatter.org.