Manufacturers are diving into Big Data to sharpen their decision-making. However, they are getting subpar results from being unable to break down the organizational silos that undermine their efforts to extract the most value out of their data. [Read More...]
GE's Brian Courtney is a bit like an explorer in the newly discovered, uncharted territory of industrial Big Data. After all, what engineer wouldn't want to know what was happening with every piece of equipment on the assembly line or every product unit in service out in the field every day? [Read More...]
Strategies for product development and management can be extraordinarily useful and profitable -- or they can be red herrings, rabbit trails you’re better off ignoring. For some companies, product lifecycle management (PLM) can be one of them. [Read More...]
LIKE WHAT YOU'RE READING?
Let's make it easier.
Have the news come to you.
Sign up for our Tech Trends Journal
Newsletter and never miss an important story.
Industry Market Trends
From Around The Web Recent
From Around The Web
- Japan sees future business in Fukushima cleanup - Boston.com
- 1 in 10 in a survey think HTML is an STD - Los Angeles Times
- Business & Technology Showcase is March 10 at Salem Civic Center - Roanoke Times
- Business Technology Company seeks to bring better technology to Southern ... - Murphysboro American
- HIMSS 2014: business and technology innovation get closer - MedCity News
- Netanyahu and Gov. Brown sign pro-business pact - Boston.com
- Opportunity Alert: Web-Scale IT Growing Fast - The VAR Guy
- Business Highlights - MiamiHerald.com
- Boeing: 43 Dreamliners need inspection for wing cracks - The Seattle Times
- 4 Small Business Technology Must-Haves - Business 2 Community