Manufacturers are diving into Big Data to sharpen their decision-making. However, they are getting subpar results from being unable to break down the organizational silos that undermine their efforts to extract the most value out of their data. [Read More...]
GE's Brian Courtney is a bit like an explorer in the newly discovered, uncharted territory of industrial Big Data. After all, what engineer wouldn't want to know what was happening with every piece of equipment on the assembly line or every product unit in service out in the field every day? [Read More...]
Strategies for product development and management can be extraordinarily useful and profitable -- or they can be red herrings, rabbit trails you’re better off ignoring. For some companies, product lifecycle management (PLM) can be one of them. [Read More...]
LIKE WHAT YOU'RE READING?
Let's make it easier.
Have the news come to you.
Sign up for our Tech Trends Journal
Newsletter and never miss an important story.
Industry Market Trends
From Around The Web Recent
From Around The Web
- Indian and Chinese SMEs to Work Closely Across Business, Technology Sectors - NDTV
- Vivendi, Telefonica in talks over Brazil business - mySanAntonio.com
- Why Friendliness Alone Won't Close Stalled Prospects - The VAR Guy
- For sale: Systems that can secretly track where cellphone users go around the ... - Washington Post
- Sign up for Data Sheet, Fortune's new business technology newsletter - Fortune
- Amazon Opening Pop-Up Stores for Cloud Business - The VAR Guy
- Air Force, small business partnership yields blade health monitoring technology - Air Force Link
- Impact of Target breach on information security budgets dropping, says survey - Business Technology
- NASA chooses two dozen small business technology proposals with potential to ... - FierceGovernmentIT
- Tim Hortons a big part of Canadian identity - The Seattle Times