Manufacturers are diving into Big Data to sharpen their decision-making. However, they are getting subpar results from being unable to break down the organizational silos that undermine their efforts to extract the most value out of their data. [Read More...]
GE's Brian Courtney is a bit like an explorer in the newly discovered, uncharted territory of industrial Big Data. After all, what engineer wouldn't want to know what was happening with every piece of equipment on the assembly line or every product unit in service out in the field every day? [Read More...]
Strategies for product development and management can be extraordinarily useful and profitable -- or they can be red herrings, rabbit trails you’re better off ignoring. For some companies, product lifecycle management (PLM) can be one of them. [Read More...]
LIKE WHAT YOU'RE READING?
Let's make it easier.
Have the news come to you.
Sign up for our Tech Trends Journal
Newsletter and never miss an important story.
Industry Market Trends
From Around The Web Recent
From Around The Web
- Technology-based mobile health takes off in developing counties - The Guardian
- There's an app for that: Developer gives small business technology minus the ... - SunHerald.com
- Keil Hubert: Chairman of the Bored - Business Technology
- Stanford dropout Silicon Valley's latest phenom - The Seattle Times
- IBM Beats Street but Hardware Woes Continue - The VAR Guy
- Google Q2 2014 Beats Revenue but Misses Earnings Estimates - The VAR Guy
- Report: Wearables Straining Google Samsung Relationship - The VAR Guy
- A third of UK small businesses have no plan of action for cyber attacks - Business Technology
- 96 per cent of organisations have been hit by 'significant' IT security incidents - Business Technology
- The Digital Reality: How Technology has Transformed the New Business - Business 2 Community