Manufacturers are diving into Big Data to sharpen their decision-making. However, they are getting subpar results from being unable to break down the organizational silos that undermine their efforts to extract the most value out of their data. [Read More...]
GE's Brian Courtney is a bit like an explorer in the newly discovered, uncharted territory of industrial Big Data. After all, what engineer wouldn't want to know what was happening with every piece of equipment on the assembly line or every product unit in service out in the field every day? [Read More...]
In a May 2013 research brief, Aberdeen Group states, “’Know thy Customer’ is a universally acknowledged practice in the business-to-business (B2B) space.” But it says enterprises and small companies alike fail to consistently maintain an accurate database of, and strategic insight into, their prospects and customers. [Read More...]
LIKE WHAT YOU'RE READING?
Let's make it easier.
Have the news come to you.
Sign up for our Tech Trends Journal
Newsletter and never miss an important story.
From Around The Web Recent
From Around The Web
- Technology use increasing in area classrooms - Scranton Times-Tribune
- Starbucks' new iPhone app could fatten baristas' wallets - The Seattle Times
- Ascendum to Demonstrate Leading-Edge Retail Business Technology at RBTE - PR.com (press release)
- Building Business & Technology Innovation Centers - Baseline
- Bsquare To Showcase Smart, Connected Retail Solutions At Retail Business ... - Retail Solutions Online (press release)
- 1 in 10 in a survey think HTML is an STD - Los Angeles Times
- Business Connexion expands its African footprint - BDlive
- Zymphony Technology Solutions Named to CRN's Managed Service Provider ... - Broadway World
- Business Highlights - MiamiHerald.com
- Fukushima disaster in Japan gives rise to opportunity - The National