Manufacturers are diving into Big Data to sharpen their decision-making. However, they are getting subpar results from being unable to break down the organizational silos that undermine their efforts to extract the most value out of their data. [Read More...]
GE's Brian Courtney is a bit like an explorer in the newly discovered, uncharted territory of industrial Big Data. After all, what engineer wouldn't want to know what was happening with every piece of equipment on the assembly line or every product unit in service out in the field every day? [Read More...]
In a May 2013 research brief, Aberdeen Group states, “’Know thy Customer’ is a universally acknowledged practice in the business-to-business (B2B) space.” But it says enterprises and small companies alike fail to consistently maintain an accurate database of, and strategic insight into, their prospects and customers. [Read More...]
LIKE WHAT YOU'RE READING?
Let's make it easier.
Have the news come to you.
Sign up for our Tech Trends Journal
Newsletter and never miss an important story.
Industry Market Trends
From Around The Web Recent
From Around The Web
- Business Technology Summit agenda set for Oct. 29 event - The Clermont Sun
- AT&T Merges Mobility, Enterprise Unit, Names New Boss - The VAR Guy
- Indian, Chinese SMEs to Come Together for Business, Technology - Outlook
- Vivendi, Telefonica in talks over Brazil business - mySanAntonio.com
- Microsoft Boss Nadella Heads to China Over Anti-trust Worries - The VAR Guy
- Microsoft Cuts Surface 2 Prices by $100 in New Promotion - The VAR Guy
- Technology trends can work for business - NTNews.com.au
- Dublin schools get kitted out with Microsoft's new Surface Pro 3 - Siliconrepublic.com
- Why Friendliness Alone Won't Close Stalled Prospects - The VAR Guy
- For sale: Systems that can secretly track where cellphone users go around the ... - Washington Post