Manufacturers are diving into Big Data to sharpen their decision-making. However, they are getting subpar results from being unable to break down the organizational silos that undermine their efforts to extract the most value out of their data. [Read More...]
GE's Brian Courtney is a bit like an explorer in the newly discovered, uncharted territory of industrial Big Data. After all, what engineer wouldn't want to know what was happening with every piece of equipment on the assembly line or every product unit in service out in the field every day? [Read More...]
In a May 2013 research brief, Aberdeen Group states, “’Know thy Customer’ is a universally acknowledged practice in the business-to-business (B2B) space.” But it says enterprises and small companies alike fail to consistently maintain an accurate database of, and strategic insight into, their prospects and customers. [Read More...]
LIKE WHAT YOU'RE READING?
Let's make it easier.
Have the news come to you.
Sign up for our Tech Trends Journal
Newsletter and never miss an important story.
From Around The Web Recent
From Around The Web
- There's an app for that: Developer gives small business technology minus the ... - SunHerald.com
- Hackers exploiting Internet Explorer to expose computers' security flaws - Business Technology
- Alta Vista Technology Offers Business Technology Seminars For Microsoft ... - Broadway World
- Online travel services firm faces £150000 penalty after data breach - Business Technology
- Don't Steal the Spotlight from Sales Reps: 10 Tips - The VAR Guy
- Technology-based mobile health takes off in developing countries - The Guardian
- Britain faces increasing digital skills shortage, says taskforce report - Business Technology
- Stanford dropout Silicon Valley's latest phenom - The Seattle Times
- Univ. of Toledo camp immerses high school students in modern technology - WNWO NBC 24
- A third of UK small businesses have no plan of action for cyber attacks - Business Technology