GE's Brian Courtney is a bit like an explorer in the newly discovered, uncharted territory of industrial Big Data. After all, what engineer wouldn't want to know what was happening with every piece of equipment on the assembly line or every product unit in service out in the field every day? [Read More...]
Once upon a time, manufacturers didn’t worry very much about the security of their machinery and processes beyond simply locking the doors. Today, of course, more and more equipment is networked to enable information sharing. [Read More...]
LIKE WHAT YOU'RE READING?
Let's make it easier.
Have the news come to you.
Sign up for our Tech Trends Journal
Newsletter and never miss an important story.
From Around The Web Recent
From Around The Web
- American Express Global Business Travel Introduces New Technology - Travel Agent
- Keil Hubert: We're Here to Serve - Business Technology
- Government champions Internet of things with new legislation - Business Technology
- Listen to online customer feedback to optimise your company's mobile app - Business Technology
- K3 Business Technology Acquires Retail Technology For GBP610,000 - London South East
- Innovator: Marriott official says technology will play a growing role in your ... - Washington Post
- Technology, piracy bring end to DVD library era - Times of India
- There's an app for that: Developer gives small business technology minus the ... - SunHerald.com
- Differentiating Through Analytics - RIS News (blog)
- Who's Responsible For Digital Transformation? - Small Business News from Gaebler.com