Manufacturers are diving into Big Data to sharpen their decision-making. However, they are getting subpar results from being unable to break down the organizational silos that undermine their efforts to extract the most value out of their data. [Read More...]
GE's Brian Courtney is a bit like an explorer in the newly discovered, uncharted territory of industrial Big Data. After all, what engineer wouldn't want to know what was happening with every piece of equipment on the assembly line or every product unit in service out in the field every day? [Read More...]
LIKE WHAT YOU'RE READING?
Let's make it easier.
Have the news come to you.
Sign up for our Tech Trends Journal
Newsletter and never miss an important story.
From Around The Web Recent
From Around The Web
- Opportunities Abound for Solution Providers - The VAR Guy
- Air Force, small business partnership yields blade health monitoring technology - Air Force Link
- Embrace the Transformation - RIS News (blog)
- Forrester: The Business Technology Value Scorecard - InfoWorld
- PCs Save HP's Q3, Halt Long Revenue-Losing Streak - The VAR Guy
- DoD Small Business Innovative Research (SBIR) and Small Business ... - EV World
- IDC: SDN Set for Enterprise Boom - The VAR Guy
- Sign up for Data Sheet, Fortune's new business technology newsletter - Fortune
- NASA chooses two dozen small business technology proposals with potential to ... - FierceGovernmentIT
- Flash Virtualization Startup PernixData Lands $35M in Funding - The VAR Guy