Manufacturers are diving into Big Data to sharpen their decision-making. However, they are getting subpar results from being unable to break down the organizational silos that undermine their efforts to extract the most value out of their data. [Read More...]
GE's Brian Courtney is a bit like an explorer in the newly discovered, uncharted territory of industrial Big Data. After all, what engineer wouldn't want to know what was happening with every piece of equipment on the assembly line or every product unit in service out in the field every day? [Read More...]
LIKE WHAT YOU'RE READING?
Let's make it easier.
Have the news come to you.
Sign up for our Tech Trends Journal
Newsletter and never miss an important story.
From Around The Web Recent
From Around The Web
- Lenovo Showcases Smart Glass Wearable, New IoT Platform - The VAR Guy
- American Express Global Business Travel Introduces New Technology - Travel Agent
- K3 Business Technology Group plc Stock Rating Reaffirmed by FinnCap (KBT) - Watch List News (press release)
- SMEs move into smart products as Internet of things gains momentum - Business Technology
- The City of London police to tackle piracy with banners on suspect websites - Business Technology
- Keil Hubert: We're Here to Serve - Business Technology
- Listen to online customer feedback to optimise your company's mobile app - Business Technology
- K3 Business Technology Acquires Retail Technology For GBP610,000 - London South East
- Innovator: Marriott official says technology will play a growing role in your ... - Washington Post
- BlackBerry boosts security assets with Germany's SecuSmart - CBC.ca