Manufacturers are diving into Big Data to sharpen their decision-making. However, they are getting subpar results from being unable to break down the organizational silos that undermine their efforts to extract the most value out of their data. [Read More...]
GE's Brian Courtney is a bit like an explorer in the newly discovered, uncharted territory of industrial Big Data. After all, what engineer wouldn't want to know what was happening with every piece of equipment on the assembly line or every product unit in service out in the field every day? [Read More...]
LIKE WHAT YOU'RE READING?
Let's make it easier.
Have the news come to you.
Sign up for our Tech Trends Journal
Newsletter and never miss an important story.
From Around The Web Recent
From Around The Web
- Alta Vista Technology Offers Business Technology Seminars For Microsoft ... - PR Newswire (press release)
- There's an app for that: Developer gives small business technology minus the ... - SunHerald.com
- HP Adds Chairman to Whitman's Title - The VAR Guy
- Report: Wearables Straining Google-Samsung Relationship - The VAR Guy
- Technology-based mobile health takes off in developing countries - The Guardian
- A third of UK small businesses have no plan of action for cyber attacks - Business Technology
- Stanford dropout Silicon Valley's latest phenom - The Seattle Times
- Keil Hubert: Chairman of the Bored - Business Technology
- Microsoft Layoffs: Who Goes Besides Nokia Employees? - The VAR Guy
- Microsoft tops revenue forecast but profit falls short - The Seattle Times