Manufacturers are diving into Big Data to sharpen their decision-making. However, they are getting subpar results from being unable to break down the organizational silos that undermine their efforts to extract the most value out of their data. [Read More...]
GE's Brian Courtney is a bit like an explorer in the newly discovered, uncharted territory of industrial Big Data. After all, what engineer wouldn't want to know what was happening with every piece of equipment on the assembly line or every product unit in service out in the field every day? [Read More...]
LIKE WHAT YOU'RE READING?
Let's make it easier.
Have the news come to you.
Sign up for our Tech Trends Journal
Newsletter and never miss an important story.
Industry Market Trends
From Around The Web Recent
From Around The Web
- Business Technology Summit agenda set for Oct. 29 event - The Clermont Sun
- Keil Hubert: Less Disco, More Waffles - Business Technology
- Firms will spend over £40 billion on information security this year - Business Technology
- Sign up for Data Sheet, Fortune's new business technology newsletter - Fortune
- Indian, Chinese SMEs to Come Together for Business, Technology - Outlook
- AT&T Merges Mobility, Enterprise Unit, Names New Boss - The VAR Guy
- The Future of Engagement: Wearable Tech - RIS News (blog)
- NASA chooses two dozen small business technology proposals with potential to ... - FierceGovernmentIT
- Technology trends can work for business - NEWS.com.au
- Air Force, small business partnership yields blade health monitoring technology - Air Force Link