Collaboration technologies are allowing employees to communicate in real time and work together more easily across enterprises of all sizes. But research suggests that many companies are lagging behind in taking advantage of such tools and the potential they promise for organizational effectiveness. [Read More...]
A series of manufacturing research hubs that the Obama administration wants to establish aims to speed the development of advanced, cutting-edge manufacturing and automation technologies and production techniques. [Read More...]
Manufacturers are diving into Big Data to sharpen their decision-making. However, they are getting subpar results from being unable to break down the organizational silos that undermine their efforts to extract the most value out of their data. [Read More...]
Strategies for product development and management can be extraordinarily useful and profitable -- or they can be red herrings, rabbit trails you’re better off ignoring. For some companies, product lifecycle management (PLM) can be one of them. [Read More...]
LIKE WHAT YOU'RE READING?
Let's make it easier.
Have the news come to you.
Sign up for our Tech Trends Journal
Newsletter and never miss an important story.
From Around The Web Recent
From Around The Web
- 1 in 10 Americans think HTML is an STD, study finds - Los Angeles Times
- IT Decision Makers and Growth of Business Technology - Midsize Insider
- Small business technology - This is why your business needs to be in the Cloud - ARNnet
- Q1 is Almost Over. Is Your 2014 Campaign Strategy Producing? - The VAR Guy
- Chamber To Host Speaker On Scoping Business Technology Trends - The Newtown Bee
- CMOs Ramp Up Business and Technology Acumen in 2014 - NASDAQ
- Netanyahu and Gov. Brown sign pro-business pact - MiamiHerald.com
- Business Highlights - Washington Post
- Banks leverage technology to maximize reach and streamline internal processes ... - Times of India
- Oil prices spike on Russia sanctions fears - The Seattle Times