Distribution and supply managers are always worried about both inventory carrying costs and stock shortages. Increasingly complex manufacturing supply chains, though, are calling for a balanced approach through inventory optimization. [Read More...]
Manufacturers are diving into Big Data to sharpen their decision-making. However, they are getting subpar results from being unable to break down the organizational silos that undermine their efforts to extract the most value out of their data. [Read More...]
LIKE WHAT YOU'RE READING?
Let's make it easier.
Have the news come to you.
Sign up for our Tech Trends Journal
Newsletter and never miss an important story.
From Around The Web Recent
From Around The Web
- Technology use increasing in area classrooms - Scranton Times-Tribune
- Ascendum to Demonstrate Leading-Edge Retail Business Technology at RBTE - PR.com (press release)
- Building Business & Technology Innovation Centers - Baseline
- Bsquare To Showcase Smart, Connected Retail Solutions At Retail Business ... - Retail Solutions Online (press release)
- 1 in 10 in a survey think HTML is an STD - Los Angeles Times
- Business Connexion expands its African footprint - BDlive
- Zymphony Technology Solutions Named to CRN's Managed Service Provider ... - Broadway World
- Business Highlights - MiamiHerald.com
- Business Technology Company seeks to bring better technology to Southern ... - Murphysboro American
- Fukushima disaster in Japan gives rise to opportunity - The National