Data-driven manufacturing is generally being linked with equipment effectiveness, but it can also show a company whether what it is making is making money. It comes down to profit per hour. [Read More...]
Small and medium-sized businesses were most satisfied with their software-selection projects when conducted with basic due diligence rather than the kinds of complex analyses often employed by IT departments. [Read More...]
Manufacturers, after dabbling in management and finance applications in the cloud, are now becoming more comfortable getting off-premise with manufacturing operations IT. [Read More...]
Distribution and supply managers are always worried about both inventory carrying costs and stock shortages. Increasingly complex manufacturing supply chains, though, are calling for a balanced approach through inventory optimization. [Read More...]
Manufacturers are diving into Big Data to sharpen their decision-making. However, they are getting subpar results from being unable to break down the organizational silos that undermine their efforts to extract the most value out of their data. [Read More...]
LIKE WHAT YOU'RE READING?
Let's make it easier.
Have the news come to you.
Sign up for our Tech Trends Journal
Newsletter and never miss an important story.
From Around The Web Recent
From Around The Web
- Northeast Ohio Technology Provider Announces ERP & CRM Business ... - Virtual-Strategy Magazine (press release)
- Sign up for Data Sheet, Fortune's new business technology newsletter - Fortune
- NASA chooses two dozen small business technology proposals with potential to ... - FierceGovernmentIT
- Nearly a fifth of company devices 'communicating with criminals', says report - Business Technology
- Reshaping the Omnichannel Marketing Mix - RIS News (blog)
- Keil Hubert: There's Always Something Worth Stealing - Business Technology
- Inspector Dogberry: FIFA World Cup, Sarah Palin and NOW TV - Business Technology
- On-demand TV networks challenging terrestrials - Business Technology
- Will CIOs Ever Trade Information Technology for Business Technology? - Direct Marketing News
- Former Microsoft Xbox employee: 'Sorry for all the ads' - Business Technology