Vulnerability management is a fact of life for business organizations. Companies have to monitor the behavior of its people, but cloud computing and mobile devices are introducing threats that need to be mitigated. [Read More...]
Manufacturers are already starting to take advantage of machine-to-machine communications, using gathered data analytics for predictive machine maintenance. The eventual pinnacle is completely automated plant floors that self-adjust to conditions, customize products, and optimize energy usage. [Read More...]
Bring-your-own-device is proliferating among floor personnel in factories, allowing them to monitor manufacturing processes on their personal devices. But with convenience and greater productivity comes security concerns and managing diverse operating systems. [Read More...]
Manufacturers are diving into Big Data to sharpen their decision-making. However, they are getting subpar results from being unable to break down the organizational silos that undermine their efforts to extract the most value out of their data. [Read More...]
The growth of additive manufacturing, remote diagnostics, and data-gathering "smart products" will have a profound impact on manufacturing as we know it, according to experts. [Read More...]
LIKE WHAT YOU'RE READING?
Let's make it easier.
Have the news come to you.
Sign up for our Tech Trends Journal
Newsletter and never miss an important story.
Industry Market Trends
From Around The Web Recent
From Around The Web
- Tensions Between IT and Business Leadership Force New Approach to ... - IT Business Edge
- Business Wire - Virtual-Strategy Magazine (press release)
- Zebra to spend $3.45B on Motorola business - MiamiHerald.com
- Business Technology Spending on the Rise - Midsize Insider
- Healthcare is still a people-first (not technology-first) business, says ... - MedCity News
- Staples Pilots In-store 3D Printing Services with 3D Systems - The VAR Guy
- Ventana Research Announces the 2014 Business and Technology Leadership ... - EIN News (press release)
- Disrupt or Die: Key Takeaways from RTC - RIS News (blog)
- Business Connexion's half-year performance buoys shares - BDlive
- 20 years of honoring innovation: Business & Technology honorees announced - Pacific Coast Business Times