Manufacturers are already starting to take advantage of machine-to-machine communications, using gathered data analytics for predictive machine maintenance. The eventual pinnacle is completely automated plant floors that self-adjust to conditions, customize products, and optimize energy usage. [Read More...]
Eight recent company acquisitions by Google Inc. point to an intriguing conclusion: The tech giant wants to help direct the course of industrial robotics into an agile and ultra-intelligent future. [Read More...]
Manufacturers are diving into Big Data to sharpen their decision-making. However, they are getting subpar results from being unable to break down the organizational silos that undermine their efforts to extract the most value out of their data. [Read More...]
LIKE WHAT YOU'RE READING?
Let's make it easier.
Have the news come to you.
Sign up for our Tech Trends Journal
Newsletter and never miss an important story.
Industry Market Trends
From Around The Web Recent
From Around The Web
- 1 in 10 in a survey think HTML is an STD - Los Angeles Times
- Japan sees future business in Fukushima cleanup - Boston.com
- Business & Technology Showcase is March 10 at Salem Civic Center - Roanoke Times
- Business Technology Company seeks to bring better technology to Southern ... - Murphysboro American
- HIMSS 2014: business and technology innovation get closer - MedCity News
- Business Highlights - MiamiHerald.com
- Netanyahu and Gov. Brown sign pro-business pact - Boston.com
- Opportunity Alert: Web-Scale IT Growing Fast - The VAR Guy
- Safeway, Albertsons announce merger - The Seattle Times
- 4 Small Business Technology Must-Haves - Business 2 Community