Technology-enabled product tracking and tracing capabilities are becoming must-haves as supply chains have grown more and more complex. They help protect manufacturers and minimize risk impact. [Read More...]
Businesses are starting to take advantage of real-time logistics visibility, such as traffic avoidance and delivery resequencing. But that's the tip of the iceberg of possibilities being dreamed by the convergence of Big Data, predictive analytics, wearable computing, and the Internet of Things. [Read More...]
Manufacturers are diving into Big Data to sharpen their decision-making. However, they are getting subpar results from being unable to break down the organizational silos that undermine their efforts to extract the most value out of their data. [Read More...]
LIKE WHAT YOU'RE READING?
Let's make it easier.
Have the news come to you.
Sign up for our Tech Trends Journal
Newsletter and never miss an important story.
Industry Market Trends
From Around The Web Recent
From Around The Web
- There's an app for that: Developer gives small business technology minus the ... - SunHerald.com
- Report: Wearables Straining Google-Samsung Relationship - The VAR Guy
- Technology-based mobile health takes off in developing countries - The Guardian
- Keil Hubert: Chairman of the Bored - Business Technology
- A third of UK small businesses have no plan of action for cyber attacks - Business Technology
- Stanford dropout Silicon Valley's latest phenom - The Seattle Times
- IBM Beats Street but Hardware Woes Continue - The VAR Guy
- Google Q2 2014 Beats Revenue but Misses Earnings Estimates - The VAR Guy
- Yahoo acquires Flurry to optimise growing smartphone and tablet offering - Business Technology
- The Digital Reality: How Technology has Transformed the New Business - Business 2 Community