Manufacturers are already starting to take advantage of machine-to-machine communications, using gathered data analytics for predictive machine maintenance. The eventual pinnacle is completely automated plant floors that self-adjust to conditions, customize products, and optimize energy usage. [Read More...]
Manufacturers are diving into Big Data to sharpen their decision-making. However, they are getting subpar results from being unable to break down the organizational silos that undermine their efforts to extract the most value out of their data. [Read More...]
LIKE WHAT YOU'RE READING?
Let's make it easier.
Have the news come to you.
Sign up for our Tech Trends Journal
Newsletter and never miss an important story.
Industry Market Trends
From Around The Web Recent
From Around The Web
- Building Business & Technology Innovation Centers - Baseline
- 1 in 10 in a survey think HTML is an STD - Los Angeles Times
- Technology outruns policy for telemedicine - Longview News-Journal
- Japan sees future business in Fukushima cleanup - Firstpost
- Business Technology Company seeks to bring better technology to Southern ... - Murphysboro American
- Small business technology - This is why your business needs to be in the Cloud - Australian Techworld
- HIMSS 2014: business and technology innovation get closer - MedCity News
- Google Wraps Partner Summit, Honors Partners of the Year - Channel Partners
- Netanyahu and Gov. Brown sign pro-business pact - Boston.com
- Business Highlights - MiamiHerald.com