Businesses are starting to take advantage of real-time logistics visibility, such as traffic avoidance and delivery resequencing. But that's the tip of the iceberg of possibilities being dreamed by the convergence of Big Data, predictive analytics, wearable computing, and the Internet of Things. [Read More...]
Manufacturers are diving into Big Data to sharpen their decision-making. However, they are getting subpar results from being unable to break down the organizational silos that undermine their efforts to extract the most value out of their data. [Read More...]
LIKE WHAT YOU'RE READING?
Let's make it easier.
Have the news come to you.
Sign up for our Tech Trends Journal
Newsletter and never miss an important story.
Industry Market Trends
- Industrial Robotics Move from Safety Emphasis to Advanced Tasks
- Industry Crib Sheet: Industrial Production Has a Healthy March
- The Light Side: Have No Fear, the Science Brigade Is Here
- Inside Daimler’s CAD Switch from Dassault to Siemens
- Rise of the Machines: Industrial Machinery Market Growth to Double in 2014
From Around The Web Recent
From Around The Web
- Supreme Court to decide on Aereo, an obscure start-up that could reshape the ... - Washington Post
- 7 Must-Read Future Technology Articles for Every Business Leader - Pulse
- Digital disruption is changing business, but technology isn't the only answer - The Next Web
- For Small Business, Technology Is Creating, Not Costing, Jobs - Huffington Post
- Technology consultant shares tips - Killeen Daily Herald
- 20 years of honoring innovation: Business & Technology honorees announced - Pacific Coast Business Times
- AMD Q1 Earnings Fall but Still Beat Street - The VAR Guy
- Technology firms - The Economist
- Tensions Between IT and Business Leaders Forcing Changes in Enterprise ... - Techzone360
- Technology playing bigger roll in consumers' restaurant choices - Tulsa World