Enterprise quality management systems connect the usually isolated four major functional areas of an organization -- R&D, manufacturing, suppliers, and service -- to provide visibility for managing complex value chains. [Read More...]
Enterprise-wide quality software, handling centralized data collection, document management, and customer issues, among other functions, is redefining manufacturing quality. [Read More...]
Technology-enabled product tracking and tracing capabilities are becoming must-haves as supply chains have grown more and more complex. They help protect manufacturers and minimize risk impact. [Read More...]
Organizations operating under stringent regulatory compliance and quality management require air-tight document management solutions. Anything less and companies suffer inefficiencies, redundancies, and ultimately risk to the business. [Read More...]
Businesses are starting to take advantage of real-time logistics visibility, such as traffic avoidance and delivery resequencing. But that's the tip of the iceberg of possibilities being dreamed by the convergence of Big Data, predictive analytics, wearable computing, and the Internet of Things. [Read More...]
Manufacturers are diving into Big Data to sharpen their decision-making. However, they are getting subpar results from being unable to break down the organizational silos that undermine their efforts to extract the most value out of their data. [Read More...]
LIKE WHAT YOU'RE READING?
Let's make it easier.
Have the news come to you.
Sign up for our Tech Trends Journal
Newsletter and never miss an important story.
From Around The Web Recent
From Around The Web
- Alta Vista Technology Offers Business Technology Seminars For Microsoft ... - Virtual-Strategy Magazine (press release)
- There's an app for that: Developer gives small business technology minus the ... - SunHerald.com
- Report: Wearables Straining Google-Samsung Relationship - The VAR Guy
- Technology-based mobile health takes off in developing countries - The Guardian
- Microsoft Layoffs: Who Goes Besides Nokia Employees? - The VAR Guy
- A third of UK small businesses have no plan of action for cyber attacks - Business Technology
- Stanford dropout Silicon Valley's latest phenom - The Seattle Times
- Keil Hubert: Chairman of the Bored - Business Technology
- Ten years on, 9/11 Commission report authors warn of cyber terrorist threat - Business Technology
- Yahoo acquires Flurry to optimise growing smartphone and tablet offering - Business Technology