Manufacturers are already starting to take advantage of machine-to-machine communications, using gathered data analytics for predictive machine maintenance. The eventual pinnacle is completely automated plant floors that self-adjust to conditions, customize products, and optimize energy usage. [Read More...]
Manufacturers are diving into Big Data to sharpen their decision-making. However, they are getting subpar results from being unable to break down the organizational silos that undermine their efforts to extract the most value out of their data. [Read More...]
LIKE WHAT YOU'RE READING?
Let's make it easier.
Have the news come to you.
Sign up for our Tech Trends Journal
Newsletter and never miss an important story.
From Around The Web Recent
From Around The Web
- 1 in 10 Americans think HTML is an STD, study finds - Los Angeles Times
- Small business technology - This is why your business needs to be in the Cloud - ARNnet
- CMOs Ramp Up Business and Technology Acumen in 2014 - NASDAQ
- Q1 is Almost Over. Is Your 2014 Campaign Strategy Producing? - The VAR Guy
- Chamber To Host Speaker On Scoping Business Technology Trends - The Newtown Bee
- Netanyahu and Gov. Brown to sign pro-business pact - Seattle Post Intelligencer
- Business Highlights - MiamiHerald.com
- Banks leverage technology to maximize reach and streamline internal processes ... - Times of India
- Oil prices spike on Russia sanctions fears - The Seattle Times
- Dorian Satoshi Nakamoto chased by reporters, denies founding Bitcoin - Los Angeles Times