Manufacturers are diving into Big Data to sharpen their decision-making. However, they are getting subpar results from being unable to break down the organizational silos that undermine their efforts to extract the most value out of their data. [Read More...]
Data centers consume 2 percent of the world's energy. A global consortium of IT organizations called the Open Data Center Alliance (ODCA) is promoting an open and standard approach for measuring the carbon footprint of services provided from the cloud. [Read More...]
LIKE WHAT YOU'RE READING?
Let's make it easier.
Have the news come to you.
Sign up for our Tech Trends Journal
Newsletter and never miss an important story.
Industry Market Trends
From Around The Web Recent
From Around The Web
- 1 in 10 Americans think HTML is an STD, study finds - Los Angeles Times
- HIMSS 2014: business and technology innovation get closer - MedCity News
- Business & Technology Showcase is March 10 at Salem Civic Center - Roanoke Times
- Opportunity Alert: Web-Scale IT Growing Fast - The VAR Guy
- Netanyahu and Gov. Brown sign pro-business pact - Boston.com
- IT Decision Makers and Growth of Business Technology - Midsize Insider
- CMOs Ramp Up Business and Technology Acumen in 2014 - NASDAQ
- 4 Small Business Technology Must-Haves - Business 2 Community
- Chamber To Host Speaker On Scoping Business Technology Trends - The Newtown Bee
- Small business technology - This is why your business needs to be in the Cloud - ARNnet