Enterprise quality management systems connect the usually isolated four major functional areas of an organization -- R&D, manufacturing, suppliers, and service -- to provide visibility for managing complex value chains. [Read More...]
Technology-enabled product tracking and tracing capabilities are becoming must-haves as supply chains have grown more and more complex. They help protect manufacturers and minimize risk impact. [Read More...]
Small and medium-sized businesses were most satisfied with their software-selection projects when conducted with basic due diligence rather than the kinds of complex analyses often employed by IT departments. [Read More...]
Manufacturers are diving into Big Data to sharpen their decision-making. However, they are getting subpar results from being unable to break down the organizational silos that undermine their efforts to extract the most value out of their data. [Read More...]
LIKE WHAT YOU'RE READING?
Let's make it easier.
Have the news come to you.
Sign up for our Tech Trends Journal
Newsletter and never miss an important story.
From Around The Web Recent
From Around The Web
- Don't Steal the Spotlight from Sales Reps: 10 Tips - The VAR Guy
- Online travel services firm faces £150000 penalty after data breach - Business Technology
- There's an app for that: Developer gives small business technology minus the ... - SunHerald.com
- Alta Vista Technology Offers Business Technology Seminars For Microsoft ... - PR Newswire (press release)
- Technology-based mobile health takes off in developing countries - The Guardian
- Britain faces increasing digital skills shortage, says taskforce report - Business Technology
- Report: Wearables Straining Google-Samsung Relationship - The VAR Guy
- A third of UK small businesses have no plan of action for cyber attacks - Business Technology
- HP Adds Chairman to Whitman's Title - The VAR Guy
- Microsoft Layoffs: Who Goes Besides Nokia Employees? - The VAR Guy