It is obviously incumbent to have good software and system integration for good manufacturing operations management. But the best manufacturers at MOM are driven by staff who execute continuous improvement practices. [Read More...]
Manufacturers are diving into Big Data to sharpen their decision-making. However, they are getting subpar results from being unable to break down the organizational silos that undermine their efforts to extract the most value out of their data. [Read More...]
The growth of additive manufacturing, remote diagnostics, and data-gathering "smart products" will have a profound impact on manufacturing as we know it, according to experts. [Read More...]
Xerox is a company transforming itself from a developer and manufacturer of copiers and printers into a provider of services and solutions. Throughout the transformation, they have attempted to retain the tradition of technological innovation that has been a hallmark of the company since its inception. [Read More...]
When it comes Big Data projects, companies shouldn’t let the IT department do the driving, according to a number of experts presenting at last month’s Data Warehouse Institute World Conference. [Read More...]
LIKE WHAT YOU'RE READING?
Let's make it easier.
Have the news come to you.
Sign up for our Tech Trends Journal
Newsletter and never miss an important story.
Industry Market Trends
From Around The Web Recent
From Around The Web
- 1 in 10 Americans think HTML is an STD, study finds - Los Angeles Times
- Business Technology Company seeks to bring better technology to Southern ... - Murphysboro American
- HIMSS 2014: business and technology innovation get closer - MedCity News
- Opportunity Alert: Web-Scale IT Growing Fast - The VAR Guy
- Business & Technology Showcase is March 10 at Salem Civic Center - Roanoke Times
- Safeway, Albertsons announce merger - The Seattle Times
- Business Highlights - MiamiHerald.com
- IT Decision Makers and Growth of Business Technology - Midsize Insider
- HP Expands Network Virtualization Business with Shunra - The VAR Guy
- Boeing: 43 Dreamliners need inspection for wing cracks - The Seattle Times