Collaboration technologies are allowing employees to communicate in real time and work together more easily across enterprises of all sizes. But research suggests that many companies are lagging behind in taking advantage of such tools and the potential they promise for organizational effectiveness. [Read More...]
Manufacturers are diving into Big Data to sharpen their decision-making. However, they are getting subpar results from being unable to break down the organizational silos that undermine their efforts to extract the most value out of their data. [Read More...]
In the event of a manufacture’s recall, fixing a damaged product may be the least of the concerns that needs to be addressed. Customer safety and brand reputation that could impact the bottom line for a long time could be at stake. [Read More...]
LIKE WHAT YOU'RE READING?
Let's make it easier.
Have the news come to you.
Sign up for our Tech Trends Journal
Newsletter and never miss an important story.
Industry Market Trends
From Around The Web Recent
From Around The Web
- 1 in 10 Americans think HTML is an STD, study finds - Los Angeles Times
- Business Technology Company seeks to bring better technology to Southern ... - Murphysboro American
- HIMSS 2014: business and technology innovation get closer - MedCity News
- Opportunity Alert: Web-Scale IT Growing Fast - The VAR Guy
- Business & Technology Showcase is March 10 at Salem Civic Center - Roanoke Times
- Safeway, Albertsons announce merger - The Seattle Times
- Business Highlights - MiamiHerald.com
- IT Decision Makers and Growth of Business Technology - Midsize Insider
- HP Expands Network Virtualization Business with Shunra - The VAR Guy
- Boeing: 43 Dreamliners need inspection for wing cracks - The Seattle Times