Small and medium-sized businesses were most satisfied with their software-selection projects when conducted with basic due diligence rather than the kinds of complex analyses often employed by IT departments. [Read More...]
Collaboration technologies are allowing employees to communicate in real time and work together more easily across enterprises of all sizes. But research suggests that many companies are lagging behind in taking advantage of such tools and the potential they promise for organizational effectiveness. [Read More...]
Manufacturers are diving into Big Data to sharpen their decision-making. However, they are getting subpar results from being unable to break down the organizational silos that undermine their efforts to extract the most value out of their data. [Read More...]
In the event of a manufacture’s recall, fixing a damaged product may be the least of the concerns that needs to be addressed. Customer safety and brand reputation that could impact the bottom line for a long time could be at stake. [Read More...]
LIKE WHAT YOU'RE READING?
Let's make it easier.
Have the news come to you.
Sign up for our Tech Trends Journal
Newsletter and never miss an important story.
Industry Market Trends
From Around The Web Recent
From Around The Web
- Business Technology Summit agenda set for Oct. 29 event - The Clermont Sun
- AT&T Merges Mobility, Enterprise Unit, Names New Boss - The VAR Guy
- Indian, Chinese SMEs to Come Together for Business, Technology - Outlook
- Technology trends can work for business - NEWS.com.au
- Microsoft Cuts Surface 2 Prices by $100 in New Promotion - The VAR Guy
- Vivendi, Telefonica in talks over Brazil business - Washington Post
- For sale: Systems that can secretly track where cellphone users go around the ... - Washington Post
- Why Friendliness Alone Won't Close Stalled Prospects - The VAR Guy
- Sign up for Data Sheet, Fortune's new business technology newsletter - Fortune
- Microsoft Boss Nadella Heads to China Over Anti-trust Worries - The VAR Guy