Collaboration technologies are allowing employees to communicate in real time and work together more easily across enterprises of all sizes. But research suggests that many companies are lagging behind in taking advantage of such tools and the potential they promise for organizational effectiveness. [Read More...]
Manufacturers are diving into Big Data to sharpen their decision-making. However, they are getting subpar results from being unable to break down the organizational silos that undermine their efforts to extract the most value out of their data. [Read More...]
LIKE WHAT YOU'RE READING?
Let's make it easier.
Have the news come to you.
Sign up for our Tech Trends Journal
Newsletter and never miss an important story.
Industry Market Trends
From Around The Web Recent
From Around The Web
- Business & Technology Showcase is March 10 at Salem Civic Center - Roanoke Times
- 1 in 10 in a survey think HTML is an STD - Los Angeles Times
- Japan sees future business in Fukushima cleanup - Boston.com
- Business Technology Company seeks to bring better technology to Southern ... - Murphysboro American
- Small business technology - This is why your business needs to be in the Cloud - Australian Techworld
- HIMSS 2014: business and technology innovation get closer - MedCity News
- Opportunity Alert: Web-Scale IT Growing Fast - The VAR Guy
- Business Highlights - MiamiHerald.com
- Global ho-hum greets hubbub over bitcoin's creator - The Seattle Times
- Netanyahu and Gov. Brown sign pro-business pact - Boston.com