Walla Walla, WA 99362 map
Tell your suppliers you found them on ThomasNet
Company description by ThomasNet.com
Specializing in precision food processing control & flow equipment, machinery & systems for the vegetable, fruit, potato, snack, meat & nut industries. Includes automated inspection & defect removal systems (sorters), specialized conveying systems (material handling), precision grading & sizing systems, & processing, preparing & distributing systems. Other industries served include tobacco, pharmaceuticals, plastics & recyclables.
Company InformationCompany description by Key Technology, Inc.
Key Technology, founded in 1948, is an international leader in the design and manufacture of process automation systems for the food processing and industrial markets. Based on the principles of innovation, reliability, and superior customer service, Key develops next-generation solutions that produce competitive advantages for its customers. The company’s products integrate electro-optical inspection and sorting systems, specialized conveying systems, and processing equipment to serve the unique needs of processors around the world.
Key’s process automation systems provide multiple benefits to More... its customers including: reduced operating costs through labor reduction, consistent product quality, optimum yield, and increased process control capabilities to optimize plant efficiencies.
Products and Services
• Optical Inspection Systems including Manta®, Tegra®, Optyx®, and Optyx® with Raptor and FluoRaptor™ Laser Technology, which identify and remove defects.
• Specialized Conveying Systems: Iso-Flo® vibratory conveyors, Horizon™ horizontal motion conveyors, Impulse™ electromagnetic conveyors, pumping systems, and grading systems for sizing, grading, and separating.
• Preparation Systems for blanching, air cooling, air cleaning, washing, and feeding.
• Process automation systems for pharmaceuticals and nutraceuticals from the SYMETIX division.
• Services such as application testing, custom engineering, and integrated line solutions.
• PROliance™ Parts and Service including installation and start-up, training, and customizable protection packages with RemoteMD™ for web-based machine monitoring and diagnostics.
Processed and packaged food, pharmaceutical and industrial products, including fresh and processed fruits and vegetables, potatoes, nuts, snacks, and meat as well as coffee, tobacco, plastics, paper, and other products. Less
Recent News & Press Releases
This supplier is found in the following categories